Easter & School Holidays NZ
This month Ive been working on a number of creative projects to include Easter promotions and give-aways. As usual, Ive got far too many ideas floating around and too little time to execute them all, so I'd thought Id document them for future use.
So welcome to my first of a new series of blogs (or brain dumps!) designed to inspire my own team and yours!
- Promoting a limited time custom package to include a few easter eggs and a gift voucher for services. Buy online, or drop in - depending on website capabilities.
- Motels - School Holidays are coming up, family package to include an activity and voucher for a discount at a local restaurant. Can do a special rate or a give away promotion. Multi channel using www.gleam.com for viral sharing.
- Create an inspirational custom image/video for the holidays for parents - one they will want to share. Rough example. "Tag mums who need some relax time these holidays"
- Service - Post a pic of your easter egg stash and go in the draw to win...
- Offer free download - ten activities to do with the kids in XXX these holidays. Emails added to database, email special offer to database 1 week before holidays. We love using www.mailchimp.com and www.mailerlite.com
- Social posts - Asking for people to tell you what their plans are - incentivise them
- Drive traffic to your website, write a holiday specific blog and market it on social media, email etc.. Topics? Helpful content for your audience! Eg 10 Motel Room Exercises - For when You can't Get to the Gym.
- Thank you content for loyal customers over the past 12 months - the year of Covid-19.
There you go, that should get the creative juices flowing! And yes I admit some of these ideas are fairly vanilla, but it is your own individual flair that will morph them into something special..and effective!
But don't forget that creative innovative content is just part of the story. Be sure to plan effectively so that your promotions fit your key goals and planned outcomes. And measure, test, measure!
Happy Marketing from the KMDM team.